Job Positions: Candy Maker- Make fudge, ice cream and other desserts as you sing and entertain the customers.
● Hours – Average of 32 hours per week over course of the program. Some weeks may be more, some weeks may be less. Limited training schedule during first 3 weeks.
● Start Date: DS Start Date
● End Date: DS End Date
● Advanced English skills for interacting with customers.
● You must be able to stand, bend, lift up to 15kg, and walk without difficulty. You must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
● Uniform – required and will cost approximately $24.00 for uniform shirt and hat. Must have black belt, black
socks, black pants or shorts, and black safety shoes.
● Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
Housing & Transportation
● Overview of housing situation – Located in an apartment. Basic home furnishings will be available and each participant will have their own bed.
● Housing Fees –$160 per week.
● Additional Housing Fees – A housing deposit of $500 is due at me of flight booking. Your first week's rent will be due upon arrival.
● Housing Deposit Refund Policy - $425 of your housing deposit is eligible for return as long as your housing is left clean and free of damage. Refunded 45-60 days after all students move out of housing.
● Transportation –Depending upon your housing location you will either walk, ride a bike, or take a shuttle to work.
These are samples of what your housing may look like. You will be placed in sponsor approved housing upon arrival.
● Company – A Fudgery with a unique mix of singing and entertainment.
● Community – A mountain town in Eastern Tennessee
● Location – The Great Smoky Mountains will be your backdrop.
● Weather – Summer temperatures can go as high as 90 degrees.