Dairy Queen-Hwy 248
Prep food, serve food, stock products, and work on register,
cook, and clean store/bathrooms.
This position requires good english for interacting with customers and standing for the duration of your shift
Hours – Average 32+ hours per week. 4 days training paid at $10.30/hr.
- Start Date: May 10-20, 2022 (DS Start Date)
- End Date: August 10-31,2022
- Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
- Uniform – Bring closed toe athletic shoes and black pants or jeans (no holes or tears) Employer will provide DQ
shirt and hat.
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation – Located in King’s Quarters hotel. Varied room types based on availability (2-4
per room, kitchenette or shared common kitchen) Basic hotel furnishing.
- Housing Fees –Rent is $100.00 per week. You will need to pay 2 weeks rent plus a $100 security deposit upon arrival.
- Housing Deposit Refund Policy - $100 of your housing deposit is eligible for return. You must work full program
dates and leave housing clean and undamaged.
- Transportation – Your housing is about 2 miles from your job. You can purchase a bicycle or take the optional
housing shuttle. Housing shuttle has a set schedule and the cost is $2.50 each way.
- Company – Quick service restaurant specializing in ice cream.
- Community – A small town with a HUGE music scene. Branson is known as “The Live Entertainment Capital of
the World.” Branson features live shows, theme parks, museums and Broadway style entertainment.
- Location – In the heart of the Ozark Mountains in southern Missouri; located right in the middle of the USA.
- Weather – Temperatures range between 65 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit (18-32 degrees Celsius)
Comments are closed.