Comfort Inn By Carmelo Ruta
Guest Room Attendant-cleaning guest rooms. (Washing, dusting, vacuuming,
and making beds) Preparing laundry for guest linens, emptying trash cans,
cleaning bathroom, keeping room and bathroom stocked with supplies.
- Hours – 32-40 hours per week.
- Start Date: May ,2023 (DS Start Date)
- End Date: September 5 -7, 2023 (DS End Date)
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Uniform – Bring closed toe athletic shoes & black pants. Uniform shirts provided at no cost by employer.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: Dorm/hotel style housing. 2 per room, shared bathrooms
- Housing Fees: –$100 per week
- Additional Housing Fees:–You will need to pay $200 upon arrival for your 1st and last week’s rent.
- Transportation: –You will be able to walk to work. Housing is located across the street.
- Company – Hotel offering an indoor and outdoor pool.
- Community – Very popular tourist destination. Home to Cedar Point Amusement Park.
- Location – Located in northern Ohio on the shore of Lake Erie.
- Weather – Temperatures range between 67 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit (19-30 degrees Celsius)