Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center
Attendant-May be responsible for banquet server or set up,
restaurant host, busser or server depending on business needs. Pay rate will be
different based on position worked but will always be a minimum of $11/HR
This position requires good english for interacting with customers.
Hours – Average 32+ hours per week
- Start Date: May 27, 2022 (DS Start Date)
- End Date: September 7-11,2022
- Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
- Uniform – Black pants and black slip resistant shoes.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation – Located in hotel style housing on site. 4 students in each bedroom. Unfortunately there is no kitchen.
- Housing Fees –Rent is $100.00 per week.
- Additional Housing Fees–A housing deposit of $100 is due on arrival. You will not be able to move in without it.
- Housing Deposit Refund Policy - $100 of your housing deposit is eligible for return. You must work full program
dates and leave housing clean and undamaged.
- Transportation –You will be able to walk to work each day.
- Company – Resort featuring 120 guest rooms, cabins, marina, golf course, dining, lounge, splash garden etc.
- Community – Situated on the shores of Lake Erie and only 15 minutes east of downtown Toledo, Maumee Bay
Lodge and Conference Center is a full-service resort-style property offering an array of amenities, activities and
recreational opportunities: marina, championship golf course, swimming pools, boardwalk, biking trails.
- Location – Located in 1,336 acre Maumee Bay State Park with beautiful views of Lake Erie just across from
downtown Toledo, OH.
- Weather – Temperatures range between 60 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit (16°-35° C)
Comments are closed.