● Donut Maker/Dipper ($15.00 per hour plus tips) - Make donut batter, operate fryer, glaze and top donuts, make breakfast sandwiches, clean and wash items used in process. All positions require standing for the duration of your shift, general food service duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
● Hours – Average 32 hours per week
● Start Date: May 27th or later DS Start Date
● End Date: Must work until September 2nd or later
Final year students or school with late start date. Proof is required
● Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
● The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full
time schedule. Hours will be 32 average over the course of the program.
● Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and
weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
● Uniform – 2 shirts provided and apron, participants must bring shorts and closed toe shoes. Additional aprons
and shirts are $20 each
● Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social
security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove
you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
Housing and Transportation:
● Overview of housing situation: Housing is secured by your host company. Expect one bed per person (bunk bed style).
● Housing Fees: Expect a seasonal rental fee of $2100
● Additional Housing Fees: Housing deposit of $250 to be paid 4 weeks in advance with your first two rental payments of $125 ($500.00 total due in advance). $200 of your deposit is eligible for refund upon successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental obligation standing. $50 is a non-refundable admin fee.
Your landlord/employer will go over rental payments upon arrival.
● Transportation – You will walk/bike to and from work each day. Public transportation in Ocean City can be utilized
for $3.00 per day. All transportation is your financial responsibility.
Company and Location:
● Company –An Ocean City landmark since 1976. Fractured Prune gives customers the chance to create over 100,000
different combinations of warm donuts.
● Community – Atlantic resort town, year round population of about 7000, hosting 8 million + visitors annually!
● Location – Part of a barrier island on the East Coast of Maryland. About 150 miles (241 km) SE of Washington, D.C. and
240 miles (386 km) S of New York City.
● Weather – Hot during the day and warm during the evening. Average temperatures range between 80 and 100