Guest Relations–Assist guests in many ways including but not limited to parking,
directions, and rule enforcement
This position require standing for the duration of your shift.
Hours – Average 32+ hours per week
- Start Date: May 10th or June 10th
- End Date: September 7th
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full time
- Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday,
Sunday) as scheduled.
- Uniform – Logo t-shirt for $13.00 per shirt, first shirt is free. Must wear closed toe non slip work shoes. No sandals or flip
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: Assigned upon arrival in sponsor approved housing in West OC or OC. Located in motel/trailer/cottage/apartment style housing. Expect one bed per person (bunk bed style), micro/fridge, and full bathroom.
- Housing Fees: Expect a seasonal rental fee of $2500.
- Additional Housing Fees: Housing deposit of $250 to be paid 4 weeks in advance with your first rental payment of $250. $200 of your deposit is eligible for refund upon successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental obligation standing. $50 is a non-refundable admin fee.
- Your landlord/employer will communicate payment schedules with you directly.
- Transportation – You will walk/bike/ride share to and from work each day. Public transportation in Ocean City can be utilized for $3.00 per day. All transportation is your financial responsibility.
- Bike Safety Reminder – Always wear a helmet & reflective gear, utilize a blinking light, and obey all traffic signs and lights!
- Company – Oceanfront hotel and restaurant.
- Community – Atlantic resort town, year round population of about 7000, hosting 8 million + visitors annually!
- Location – Part of a barrier island on the East Coast of Maryland. About 150 miles (241 km) SE of Washington, D.C. and 240 miles (386 km) S of New York City.
- Weather – Hot during the day, warm during the evening. Average temperatures range between 75 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit (23-38 degrees Celsius).