Job Description- (Washing, dusting, vacuuming,
and making beds) Preparing laundry for guest linens, emptying trash cans,
cleaning bathroom, keeping room and bathroom stocked with supplies.
Attendants are expected to clean each guest room at a rate of thirty minutes
per room which is consistent with hotel industry standard.
This position requires standing for the duration of your shift & cleaning safely with chemicals!
- Hours – 40 hours per week. Overtime paid at $16.50/hr
- Start Date: May 1,2022 (DS Start Date)
- End Date: September 5, 2022 (DS End Date)
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Uniform – Bring comfortable closed toe shoes. Employer provides the rest at no cost.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: Dorm/hotel style housing. 3-4 per room, shared bathrooms
- Housing Fees: $85.00 per week
- Additional Housing Fees:–Housing deposit of $150 is due upon arrival. You will not be able to move in without it.
- Housing Deposit Refund Policy - $150 of your housing deposit is eligible for return. You must work full program
dates and leave housing clean and undamaged. Total due on arrival is $320.00. (2 weeks rent plus deposit)
- Transportation: –Shuttle/Bus is $50.00 per month and includes unlimited rides around the city.
- Company – Full service hotel with an indoor pool and fitness center.
- Community – Very popular tourist destination. Home to Cedar Point Amusement Park.
- Location – Located in northern Ohio on the shore of Lake Erie.
- Weather – Temperatures range between 67 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit (19-30 degrees Celsius)