La Quinta Inn & Suites
Job Description- Cleaning guest rooms and common areas, customer service, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, working in laundry .
- Hours – 32-40 hours per week.
- Start Date: May ,2023 (DS Start Date)
- End Date: September 5 -7, 2023 (DS End Date)
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Uniform – Bring closed toe athletic shoes & black pants. Uniform shirts provided at no cost by employer.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: Located in a shared hotel room. There is no kitchen. You will have a mini
refrigerator and microwave.
- Housing Fees: $75.00 per week. $75 due on arrival
- Additional Housing Fees:–There is no housing deposit. No smoking.
- Transportation: –Housing Is on Site
- Company – Hotel featuring a fitness center, outdoor pool and daily breakfast.
- Community – Nashville is a music mecca, teeming with cultural landmarks, outdoor activities, amazing food, professional sports, and other things to do that make Nashville truly unique. It's a big city with small-town roots.
- Location – Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee. Population 725,000
- Weather – Temperatures range between 65 and 92 degrees Fahrenheit (18-33 degrees Celsius)