Buff marble floors daily, shampoo carpets in public area, assist guest with luggage, clean all public areas. Throw out trash
from trashcans around hotel. Clean guest rooms as needed.
All positions involve standing for the duration of your shift (8 – 10+ hours) and cleaning with chemicals!
- Hours – 32+ hours per week.
- Start Date: Earliest start date is May 15th, 2023
- End Date: September 7
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- You must be able to stand, bend, lift up to 15kg, and walk without difficulty. You must be able to work with
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Uniform – Bring closed toe athletic shoes and black pants. Employer will provide uniform shirt.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation – Located in the hotel. 2 per room; no kitchen. Mini refrigerator and microwave
in each room.
- Housing Fees –$200 per week.
- Housing DepositFees -$200 Total of $400 due on arrival (1 week housing + deposit)
- Housing Deposit Refund Policy - $150 refundable; must work full program dates and stay in same housing.
Must leave housing undamaged.
- Transportation–Housing is on site.
Company – Hotel featuring an indoor pool and fitness center.
Community –It lies near glacier-carved Pikes Peak, a landmark in Pike National Forest with hiking trails and a cog
railway leading to its 14,114-ft. summit. The city's Garden of the Gods Park features iconic red-sandstone
formations and mountain views. Lots of attractions; museums, zoo, festivals, shops and dining.
Location – Colorado Springs, at an elevation of 6,035 ft., is a city in Colorado at the eastern foot of the Rocky
Mountains. Approximately 70 miles from Denver. Population 475,000.
Weather – Temperatures range between 52 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit (11-30 degrees Celsius)