Kitchen Staff-Learn menu, recipes, prep. and presentation are key. Prepare food
according to recipes and ensure quality standards/timeliness. Manage orders in
a friendly, timely/efficient manner.
This position require standing for the duration of your shift, other duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
- Hours – 40 hours per week
- Start Date: May 25-30 2023
- End Date: September 7th DS End Date
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- You will be required to work outdoor.
- Uniform - No uniform required.
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: Shared apartment; 4 people per bedroom. Housing is fully furnished; wifi &
- Housing Fees: 100 per week
- Additional Housing Fees: A Housing deposit of $250 cash is due upon arrival.
- Housing Deposit Refund Policy: - $175 of your housing deposit is eligible for return. You must work full program
dates and leave housing clean and undamaged.
- Transportation –Housing is on site.
- Company – Casual restaurant with sandwiches, regional craft beers & a breakfast buffet, outdoor seating & TVs.
- Community – Munising is in the heart of the Hiawatha National Forest, it has small-town charm but bustles with
tourists during peak summer season. Munising also boasts over 15 waterfalls, 5 lighthouses and
several beautiful recreation areas.
- Location – Upper Peninsula of Michigan and is the gateway to the Pictured Rocks
- Weather – Temperatures range between 60 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit (16-20 degrees Celsius)