Line/Prep Cook - Organized and efficient. Create a daily prep list of all house made elements. Cook large quantities of taco meat, beans, chicken, salsa, queso, dough, sauces and fresh veggies every day.
- Hours – Average 32+ hours per week
- Start Date: May 1 - May 31
- End Date: September 7, 2022 (DS End Date)
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- Uniform - Cost $20 -Zorbaz shirt & hat. Bring closed toe athletic shoes and clean pants.
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: To be determined, in negotiation.
- Housing Fees: Rent is approximately $500 per month. $500.00 total due on arrival; no deposit.
- Housing Info: You must work full program dates and leave housing clean and undamaged.
Transportation–Your housing is approximately 1-5 miles from your job. You will need to walk or purchase and
ride a bicycle to work.
Housing pictures below are examples only. Housing may be apartment, condo, bunk beds etc..
- Company – Seasonal bistro & bar serving pizza, pasta & surf 'n' turf in a wood-paneled hotel built in 1910.
- Community – Small community bustling with tourists in the Summer months. Many unique shops, eateries,
parks, & resorts. Enjoy hiking, biking and nature.
- Location – Located in north east Minnesota.
o 1 hour East of Fargo, North Dakota.
- Weather – Temperatures range between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit (16-27 degrees Celsius)
Comments are closed.