Organized and efficient. Create a daily prep list of all house made elements. Cook large quantities of taco meat, beans, chicken, salsa, queso, dough, sauces and fresh veggies every day.
This position require standing for the duration of your shift, general restaurant duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
- Hours – Average 32+ hours per week
- Start Date: May 1 - May 31
- End Date: September 7, 2022 (DS End Date)
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- Uniform - Cost $20 -Zorbaz shirt & hat. Bring closed toe athletic shoes and clean pants.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: To be determined, in negotiation.
- Housing Fees: Rent is approximately $500 per month. $500.00 total due on arrival; no deposit.
- Housing Info: You must work full program dates and leave housing clean and undamaged..
- Transportation – To be determined based on housing location.
Below is an Example of what your housing may look like
- Company – Family friendly restaurant featuring Mexican food and Pizza.
- Community – Small community bustling with tourists in the Summer months. Many unique shops, eateries,
parks, & resorts. Enjoy hiking, biking and nature. Lots of lake activities!
- Location – Located in central Minnesota. 2.5 hours from Fargo, ND or Minneapolis, MN.
- Weather – Temperatures range between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit (16-27 degrees Celsius)