Sell fudge, ice cream and other desserts..
All positions involve standing for the duration of your shift (8 – 10+ hours) and cleaning with chemicals!
- Hours – Average of 32 over course of program. Some weeks may be more,
- Start Date: DS Start Date
- End Date: DS End Date
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- You must be able to stand, bend, lift up to 15kg, and walk without difficulty. You must be able to work with
- Uniform – required and will cost approximately $16.00 for uniform shirt. Must have black belt, black socks,
black pants, and safety shoes.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove
you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation – Located in a house, apartment, or condo. Basic home furnishings will be
available and each participant will have their own bed.
- Housing Fees –$125 per week.
- Additional Housing Fees – A housing deposit of $500 is due and will be paid over 2 pay checks. Your first
weeks rent will be due upon arrival.
- Housing Deposit Refund Policy - $500 of your housing deposit is eligible for return as long as your housing is
left clean and free of damage. Refunded 45-60 days after all students move out of housing.
- Transportation –Depending upon your housing location you will either walk, ride a bike, or take a shuttle to
- Bike Safety Reminder – Always wear a helmet & reflective gear, utilize a blinking light, and obey all traffic signs and lights!
- Company – Fudge store with a unique mix of singing and entertainment.
- Community – Coastal city on the east coast. Myrtle Beach is a major tourist attraction.
- Location – Seaside town in Northeast South Carolina.
- Weather – Spring temperatures range between 62 and 83 degrees Fahrenheit (-1 to 18 degrees Celsius), the
temperature will gradually increase as the spring continues. Summer temperatures can go as high as 90
Comments are closed.