Job Positions: Participants will be trained and assigned to one of two positions. This company employs fun and entertaining individuals who are willing so sing, interact and entertain customers. Great vocals are not required just good vibes.
Candy Maker Make fudge, caramel, and other products. Entertain guests while making candy.
Retail Sales - Sell fudge, ice cream and other confections while you sing with your other co-workers.
● Hours – Average of 32 over course of program. Some weeks may be more, some weeks may be less. Limited training schedule during first week.
● Start Date: DS Start Date
● End Date: DS End Date
All positions involve standing for the duration of your shift (8 – 10+ hours) and cleaning with chemicals!
● Advanced English skills for interacting with customers.
● You must be able to stand, bend, lift up to 15kg, and walk without difficulty. You must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
● Uniform – required and will cost approximately $24.00 for uniform shirt and hat. Must have black belt, black socks, black pants, and safety shoes.
● Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
Housing & Transportation
● Overview of housing situation – Located in a house, apartment, or condo. Basic home furnishings will be available and each participant will have their own bed.
● Housing Fees –$185.00 per week.
● Additional Housing Fees – A housing deposit of $500 is due at time of flight booking.
● Housing Deposit Refund Policy - $425 of your housing deposit is eligible for return as long as your housing is left clean and free of damage. Refunded 45-60 days after all students move out of housing.
● Transportation –Depending upon your housing location you will either walk, ride a bike, or take a shuttle to work at your own expense.
These are samples of what your housing may look like. You will be placed in sponsor approved housing upon arrival.
● Company – Fudge store with a unique mix of singing and entertainment.
● Community – Coastal city on the east coast. Myrtle Beach is a major tourist attraction.
● Location – Seaside town in Northeast South Carolina.
● Weather – Spring temperatures range between 62 and 83 degrees Fahrenheit (-1 to 18 degrees Celsius), the
temperature will gradually increase as the spring continues. Summer temperatures can go as high as 90