Job Position: Amusement Park Worker Working outside in many positions throughout the park. Positions will include food service, park service, ride operations, games, aquatics or retail. Aquatics positions could include: water attendant, lifeguard, or deep lifeguard. Aquatic
positions require additional skills such as: must be able to swim 50 yards, retrieve a brick from 5 feet (1.5 meters) under water, and swim 10 feet (3 meters) with it under water.
• Hours – Average 32+ hours per week.
• Start Date: May 1st (or DS 2019 start date)
• End Date: August 31st (or DS 2019 end date)
All positions require standing for the duration of your shift, working outdoors in all weather conditions, general park duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
• Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
• The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full time schedule.
Hours will be 32+ average over the course of the program.
• Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday,
Sunday) as scheduled.
• Uniform – No visible tattoos, clean shaven, no facial piercings or long hair for males. Black non-slip shoes.
• Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card.
You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
• Overview of housing situation: Located on site at Six Flags! There will be 4 people sharing a bathroom and kitchen, 2 per
bedroom. One set of sheets will be provided. Should you want new or different sheets - you will be responsible for providing
• Housing Fees: Housing is $100.00/week.
• Additional Housing Fees: Housing deposit of $200 to be paid upon arrival. $200 of your deposit is eligible for refund upon
successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental obligation standing. At the time of arrival, $300.00 will
• Transportation – You will walk to work each day.
• Company – Amusement Park, Water Park, & Wild Safari Animal Park. Home to fourteen roller coasters, including the
tallest in the world and the fastest in America - Kingda Ka!
• Community – Population of about 50,000
• Location – Located on the East Coast, approximately 75 miles (121 km) SW of New York City & approximately 75 miles
(121 km) NW of Atlantic City, NJ.
• Weather – Warm during the day, moderately cooler during the evening, expect humidity. Temperatures typically range
between 75-95 degrees Fahrenheit (24-35 degrees Celsius).