Wait Staff-Manage the dining room and ensure customers have a memorable
experience. Set table as required. Follow sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage
control policies. Help customers select food and beverages. Taking orders via
digital tablet and delivering orders timely.
This position require standing for the duration of your shift, other duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
- Hours – 40 hours per week
- Start Date: May 25-30 2023
- End Date: September 7th DS End Date
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- You will be required to work outdoor.
- Uniform - No uniform required.
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: Shared apartment; 4 people per bedroom. Housing is fully furnished; wifi &
- Housing Fees: 100 per week
- Additional Housing Fees: A Housing deposit of $250 cash is due upon arrival.
- Housing Deposit Refund Policy: - $175 of your housing deposit is eligible for return. You must work full program
dates and leave housing clean and undamaged.
- Transportation –Housing is on site.
- Company – Casual restaurant with sandwiches, regional craft beers & a breakfast buffet, outdoor seating & TVs.
- Community – Munising is in the heart of the Hiawatha National Forest, it has small-town charm but bustles with
tourists during peak summer season. Munising also boasts over 15 waterfalls, 5 lighthouses and
several beautiful recreation areas.
- Location – Upper Peninsula of Michigan and is the gateway to the Pictured Rocks
- Weather – Temperatures range between 60 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit (16-20 degrees Celsius)